Friday, September 10, 2010

WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS BOX? OH WAIT I KNOW! I'LL SHAME MYSELF IN PUBLIC!

Let's bask in others failures who then put it on the internets because they believe they've won a prize. Especially the failure of one of my favorite dork sub-groups: cardboard cosplay dweebs. Die in a fire! Go!

For the Emperor! I hope it doesn't rain! I wet 'em!


Saggy Baggy Load.


We paid money for for the honor of beng mocked.


You will never get the Necronomicon!


That dog from Road Warrior fell on hard times after his Dinky-Di contract ran out.


Repulsors working just fine...


Google it, prepare for horror. Good job kid.


An old fave. Cardboard Tau for the win! Again!


OK, this one is rad. You get a pass.


This is fucking art. Take note all you cosplay goons.


To quote Suicidal Tendencies most well known song. "All I wanted was a Pepsi".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bud Light Puppy-Ship was pretty sweet. At least now there's a practical use for wretched beer.

Murphy said...

Fat Falsh would fit in this rogue's gallery quite nicely...

Chris Horse said...

Scooter is win.

Fiend Without A Face said...

Huh, a blue Cylon Centurion. That must be the one with the pacifist programming.

Wordo said...

The beauty of cardboard?

Flammable.

Dot said...

GAH! My eyes!!!