Monday, September 13, 2010

VOTIN' DAY IS TOMORROW, GET THE VOTE OUT FOR THE PUNISHER...AND JC.

Oh man, who knew I'd be so stoked about local elections?
VOTE PUNISHER!
If you only read his little card and got stoked about him killing the mafia and look at the photo that could maybe pass as some sorta Frank Castle, you'd vote Punisher. Curious, you search YouTube and discover he is the most awesome kook who ever got kicked out of a mayoral debate while holding a 5 ft Mary statue and proposing to his girlfriend mid-debate. But then you switch on the telly and get an earful of biblical horror. The host in the segment below should get a fully paid vacation to the tropical paradise of her choice for putting on one of the best "holy shit this is real" smiles followed by some fantastic diversion conversation tactics to avoid TV disaster. (takes about 45 seconds to get to the good stuff)


So I ask you as you stand in your house hiiiiigh upon the hill:
Are yooooouuuuu looooost?

Fuck.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I hope you learned something."

OH, SNAP!

sandicents said...

Hey that's my fridge!
Let me just say that I was accosted by this man for fifteen minutes outside my grocery store and he looks much tamer in those videos than he was in person.
Nuts!

Ack Ack Ack said...

Ha, I snuck that photo a week ago. Been sitting on it. Was the most interesting part of the fridge. Obviously.

But: ARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU LOOOOOOOOST?

I can name one thing that's gonna lose come the 14th...

Chris Horse said...

I look at the picture in the clip and think "What laws of physics is your hair adhering to?"

Anonymous said...

Physics?
That there hair's held up by magic. Jesus magic.

Fiend Without A Face said...

The only thing that dude can Punish is a box of doughnuts.

Go-go, you should get into politics!

Chris Horse said...

I have not the charisma needed for a nation of Jesus lovers to vote for a heathen such as I.

Drew Will said...

Ugh. The only punishment involved here is that goofy bastards singing voice and the fact that he's crazier than a hedgehog with its head stuck in a jar.