Thursday, October 22, 2009

GETTING BACK INTO IT. LET'S BEGIN WITH: THE CHILD CARE DEN. A SAFE PLACE FOR KIDS.

So, this place caught my eye because of the goofy font whilst I was rolling phat down Georgia Ave one day on my Scootypuff Junior. Then the font became words in my brain and here we are.

Question #1: OK, so you decided to call your daycare a "Den". Good job. Most things that live or frequent dens - in my mind - tend to be Dragons, Hippogriffs, and Jersey Devils. Here's some fun definitions for "Den".

1. The shelter or retreat of a wild animal; a lair.
2. A cave or hollow used as a refuge or hiding place.
3. A hidden or squalid dwelling place: a den of thieves.
4. A secluded room for study or relaxation.
5. A unit of about eight to ten Cub Scouts.

Question #2: Quickie Becky? For reals? I guess question #2 answers question #1, but lays bare the reality that someone approved Quickie Becky's Child Care Den.

I'm spent.

3 comments:

Murphy said...

Wow, I have so much to say...but am at a loss as to where to begin. My mind is overloading with crass comments.

Fiend Without A Face said...

C'mon dude, y'all had a crackhead mayor caught with hooers and the man STILL GOT REELECTED! What is the problem with this business model? At least the kids are learning a trade.

Unknown said...

...and a time-efficient one, at that.

It's better than them all ending up on the streets.

(Cough.)