Tuesday, April 14, 2009

THE BLOODY RAGE OF BIGFOOT, BECAUSE CHILD ACTORS (OR YOUR KIDS) ARE A GOOD IDEA.

This "production still" really does all the talking for me. But, below you'll find a bit from the director that may tempt you to actually hit the play button. Which, after you've done so, will cause you to wonder if a month has just flown by in a feverish haze.



"This movie: "The Bloody Rage of Bigfoot" will be unlike anything you have ever seen before. It does not follow any traditional formula used in any prior horror film. The story is told through the eyes of a psychotic and deranged person in a clown suit that calls himself Puss-E. He is befriended by an evil witch that conjurs up a horrific demon that later does battle with Bigfoot in a automotive junkyard during a thunderstorm. The film contains tons of blood, explosions, and action. The scene in the trailer with the two people wearing gorilla suits ARE NOT BIGFOOT. That will all be explained. I gurantee that everyone will enjoy this film once completed."

5 comments:

Chris Horse said...

Wait, wasn't this the movie that Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell made when they were... like... 10 years old?

Anonymous said...

If only these trailers and their slightly longer concept flims would appear before widely-distributed flims in local theatres.

Cinema renaissance.

Anonymous said...

An insane clown named Puss-E, bad child actors, and bigfoot appearing nowhere in the trailer...I can best describe my feelings in an acronym - wtf? I have no idea where you find this stuff Ty. Never in my internet wanderings have I stumbled across anything one-tenth as weird as the shit you dig up on a daily basis.

Wordo said...

It reminds me of another classic:

Mutant in the Forbidden Zone"Great Lakes Artist Group?" Gotta be Michigan. Or Buffalo.

Readwright is...right...Ty is the crazytown bloodhound of the intertubes.

Ack Ack Ack said...

I blame radiation. It's made me. An enemy of civilization.

Ah, I'm just a hack. If Stu would get off his butt, he'd crush me in the oddball internets findings war.