Sunday, December 12, 2010

PAINT MAKES HAPPY

After a bunch of effort and lots of cursing, the hellish area that is my day-prison has finally been painted. I've been locked in this room, day-in/day-out staring at the institution green walls with a crap pile behind me that awaits a painted room. The mental downer this has been can finally be blocked. It's painted, I have purpose in here now.Have you gotten the idea that this room is painted and I'm stoked? New desk mat for my chair! Corner shelves for nerd shit! I even cut a hole in the outer desk wall for the radiator to poke through and warm my feet! Wheeeeee!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good, dude.

FaceMeltingDesigns said...

You need some curtains, son.

Ack Ack Ack said...

That's a fact jack.

Chris Horse said...

Wow, looks awesome

Fiend Without A Face said...

Why such tiny pictures? If I can't be creepy in person, I want to do it vicariously online through your blog.

Hopefully the thought of me visually going through all the things on your desk keeps you up at night...