Thursday, August 21, 2008

HEY WILLIE, FIRE UP THAT CRACK PIPE

Continuing the ALF kick and fulfilling a request from my dedicated readership, below you'll find an link to the one and only issue of The Inquirer I've ever bought. I still have it tucked away somewheres, though I figure the cheap paper it was printed on has since disintegrated. It's the wonderful tale of TV's lovable Willie from the super mega hit show ALF, smoking some crack, then smoking some pole. This shoulda been run in Time Magazine, it's that titanic. GO HERE NOW!

4 comments:

Chris Horse said...

This would have been 24/7 coverage on CNN had it happened in 2008.

Drew Will said...

I couldn't help but notice in your write up that you included under the "crack" heading a picture of J.P. Shaffer. Just for the record, I think that's cruel, accurate, but cruel. Oh yes, your thirty Quatloos have been deposited in your account.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! Fire goes in face!!! So does cock.

Brother Bish said...

I knew someone on that show had a hand up his Ass, I just assumed it was the alien.